Full-Time ADMIN EXECUTIVE
• Responsible for handling and resolving customers and internals’ requests, queries and complaints
• Required understanding of company’s products and services as well as the Operational procedures in order to deliver a high standard of service
• Ensure compliance of all relevant procedures
• To generate operations report on a monthly basis
• To undertake any other fictions or assignments as instructed by superior and management
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, of any field.
• 1 or 2 years experience in administrative work
• Excellent in Ms Excel and computer literate
• Good communication skill & interpersonal skill, initiative, creative & independent
• Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
• Fluent in English & Chinese
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
How to ApplyInterested candidates meeting the aforementioned criteria may email their resume along with personal documents to Jack Tan ( email@example.com ) or contact us at 03-6258 7211.
59 total views, 1 today