Full-Time Admin Clerk cum Finance
Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
* Self Confident, Independent, Result Oriented and Reliable.
* Daily operations, admin work & book keeping.
* Epf and Socso provided
* Microsoft Word Proficiency.
* Compulsory to have own transport. (Regular Outdoor Task)
* Work Monday to Friday.
Able to manage and deliver all administrative relative works and not only limited to administration duties but operations. Proactive personality equipped with basic Microsoft Office – Excel, Words and Powerpoint slides. Able to work outdoor and handle some part of Operations.
– Administration of office files assisting on invoice/accounts/quotation/procurement.
– Administration of daily cash flow.
– To receive phone calls.
– Ensuring the itenary and reports in order (if any) and assisting on procurement.
– Managing the day to day operational works or requirements
-Taking down minutes of the meetings.
– Coordinate day to day activities within the accounting & admin functions in all aspects of business and submit daily report to General Manager.
– Manage petty cash expenditure control and provide regular update report for company petty cash balance.
– Responsible for overseeing payment vouchers for approval for issuance of cheques to suppliers and staff claim. Review and recommends purchasing policies and procedures under procurement.
– To implement and maintain adequate system of internal control to prevent and detect fraud.
– Liaison with HQ finance personnel, company secretary, auditors, tax agent, other shared services & government Income Tax for submission of year end annual return and ensure timely completion of audit process and lodgment with the Companies Commissioners of Malaysia, Royal Malaysia Customs Department for GST purposes.
– Preparation of company budgets and projections for operating and administrative expenses.
– Participate in inventory planning and evaluation. Ensure all payment to suppliers and manage the budget for inventory for monthly sales meeting, activities and events.
– Coordinate accounting & payroll functions with All Shared Services, ensuring that all taxation and statutory employer obligations including payroll, taxes, EPF & insurance are met.
– Submission of employee’s annual salary statement for individual taxation. Maintain and update employee handbook and issue handbook to employees. Maintain employee personal files.
– Coordinate the accounting functions of the Company and submit report reflecting earning, profit & loss accounts and balance sheet to Manager.
– Assist and support in sale/marketing coordination if required
– Undertake any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by management.
Required Skills and Qualifications
– Candidate must possess at least Diploma in accounting/finance/admin , added advantage for Degree holders.
– Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
– Good command of Both English and Bahasa Malaysia spoken and written.
– Great team player and possess good people skills with minimum supervision.
– Willing to participate in all company’s event & activities
– Highly motivated with an ability to take ownership.
– Excellent attention to detail
– Must have experience handling accounting and payroll.
1) Male or Female
2) At least two years working experience in admin position / finance / IT. (Fresh Graduate Can Apply)
3) Able to start work immediately/anytime
4) Remuneration will commensurate with working experience
5) Pro-active and Team Player.
6) Punctuality, attendance and good working attitude attics.
7) Minimum Cert/Diploma added advantage for Degree holders..
8)Independent and preferably posses own transport.
Location: 2A-3, F&N Fraser Business Park Sungai Besi, Off Jalan Tun Razak. (Walking Distance From Pudu and Chan Sow Lin STAR LRT Station) and all other public transport. Friendly working ambiance. Good remuneration package for qualified and suitable candidate.
How to ApplyPlease email us your resume and call us for a walk in interview. Below are the numbers for any other inquiries. Have a nice day.Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com: www.teamguards.com.my , www.bodyguards.myOffice Telephone : 03-9223 5898 , 6398 (Call Encik Abdullah / Puan Laily / Puan Nurul for walk in interview )H/P : 019 364 9739 (Puan Laily / Puan Nurul) (Strictly Whats-app Only No Calls Please Tq) (Whatsapp Sahaja) No Calls Please. Thank You.
171 total views, 1 today