– Filing and sorting
– Any parcel receive from outlet will need to be sort and send to respective person.
– Record all document receive in excel file with date note
– Letters received need to be open and sort by department and sent to respective person.
– Maintain a proper filing system.
– To ensure proper documentation arrangement, correspondence, report and filing, records consistent with office guideline and procedure.
– Office stationery and pantry control
– Maintain office facilities e.g air-conditioner, water dispenser.
– Arrange for office cleaner.
– Any administration works and other ad-hoc assignment request by the management.
Language(s): Malay ,English
Knowledge: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
Willing to work in Kota Damansara
Working hour: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday
Salary rate: Negotiable
How to ApplyPlease email your updated resume, expected salary and joined date to email@example.com.
157 total views, 2 today