Full-Time Accounts Officer
· To conduct audit of all revenues generated in the hotel
· To review and ensure that internal controls are in place.
· Oversee AR billing process to ensure effective, efficient and compliance with Company policies and procedures.
· Check and review function billing analysis to ensure all functions are invoiced on timely and accurate basis.
· Check document journal to ensure the journal entries are accurate and in compliance to the company policies and accounting standards.
· To liaise with operation personnel on daily operations issues as to solve and highlight any inconsistency to management.
· Check Balance Sheet Analysis and monitor the clearance of the outstanding items.
· To have sufficient knowledge on GST and the preparation of GST returns
· Handle special/Ad-Hoc project assigned from time to time.
· Diploma in Accounting or related Accounting professional qualification.
· Minimum 3 years relevant working experience.
· Able to work with minimum supervision
· Possess good written and communication skills.
· Knowledge of SUN Accounting software.
How to Applyvia email to firstname.lastname@example.org
29 total views, 1 today