Full-Time Accounts Manager
• Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of all financial reports.
• To undertake staff planning and the preparation of work schedule.
• To analyse actual against budgeted expenditures.
• To ensure that the quality of work originating from the Finance Team is accurate and timely.
• To liaise with both internal and external auditors and to implement recommendations.
• To supervise the bi-monthly cash counts of funds.
• To compare budget with actual expenditures and report material variances to Director of Finance in order that remedial action can be taken.
• To maintain Fixed Asset Register.
• To assist Director of Finance in identifying and implementing cost saving methods.
• To monitor and ensure that an up-to-date cash flow projection is maintained at all times.
• To monitor staff training and promote multi-tasking of staff.
• To review and finalize monthly Financial Statement to be error free and on a timely basis.
• To supervise monthly reconciliations of control accounts to ledgers on a timely basis i.e. AR, AP, Inventory, balance sheet and bank reconciliations.
• To assist in monthly store inventory, operating equipment and fixed assets inventory.
• To carry out adhoc assignments as assigned by the AFC/ Director of Finance.
How to Applyvia email to email@example.com
71 total views, 2 today