Full-Time Accounts Head
We are a rebar manufacturing company situated in Tuas, Singapore. We invite suitable candidates to fulfil vacancy available in our company. Salary and remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
• To ensure accurate submission and timely month-end closing
• Knowledge in financial & management reporting, cash-flow management, budgeting and forecasting.
• Familiarity with cost accounting & prior experience or knowledge in construction industry will have an added advantage.
• Able to handle full sets of journal postings and ensure compliance within regulations.
• To prepare management reports & conduct financial analysis on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• To review AR, AP, fixed assets, GST, journals& GL reconciliation.
• Able to resolve accounting discrepancies and variances and to keep accurate and updated accounting record.
• Liaising with external auditors, tax agents & professional advisers on related matters.
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
• Recognised diploma/ degree in accountancy / CPA
• Minimum 3 to 5 Years of accounting experience.
• Possess supervisory skills.
• Proficient in MS Office (Words, Excel) and ERP applications.
• Excellent computer skills in spreadsheets and presentation programs.
• Knowledge In accountancy software (i.e. MYOB, SAP, UBS FACT).
Salary and renumeration:
• Depending on experience.
How to ApplyPlease email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgWe apologise, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
40 total views, 1 today