Full-Time Accounts Executive
Intraco Hardware (M) Sdn Bhd (part of Intraco Group), is a major building material distributor with wide range of building materials to cater customers’ needs. Products categories are such as: metal, concrete, household renovation finishing products, hardware, water service lines, valves, water tanks, and so on. The organisation continuously seeks for new and innovative products to suit this dynamic shift of needs in the market.
Intraco is seeking an Accounts Exec with excellent communication, analysis, accounting knowledge with good sense of business acumen to join the Finance Team based in Petaling Jaya (PJ) on a full time basis. Applicants must be have previously worked in accounting setting.
Ideally the successful applicant will possess:
• Understanding accounting theories, the application and implication.
• Has experience in handling Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP).
• Ability to complete meaningful balance sheet reconciliations.
• Monthly bank reconciliation, fixed asset register maintenance.
• Assist in month end financial reporting.
• Has creative ideas and help to drive business process improvement.
• Very organise with filing.
• Ability to plan own workload, prioritise accordingly and work independently.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills with staffs at all levels with a varying levels of financial skills.
• Has experience using ERP system is preferred (but not necessary).
• Good attitude with eagerness to learn and willingness to take on extra work.
• Proficient in English, Chinese and Malay (verbal and writing)
• Excellent Excel skills (spreadsheets) and keyboard skills.
• Competitive rates
• Extensive professional development opportunities
• Free parking
How to ApplyPlease contact Jess at 03-7783 1399, or email CV to: JCheah@intraco.com.my
703 total views, 1 today