Full-Time Accounts Executive
• To perform general administrative and accounting matters.
• Able to handle full set of accounts.
• Monthly closing of account and preparation of management report.
• Prepare payment vouchers, petty cash voucher, Journal, accounts receivable and processing of accounts payables and bank reconciliation.
• Prepare and update of sales invoices, debit note and credit note in accounting system.
• Liaise with auditor, banker and secretary.
• Responsible for credit control.
• Candidates must have at least LCCI or equivalent.
• At least 3 years’ experience in related field
• Experienced in preparing full-set of accounts
• Working knowledge in Accounting Systems and Microsoft Office Applications
• Willing to work in Bukit Kemuning, Shah Alam
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
160 total views, 2 today