Full-Time Accounts Executive
Successful candidates will join our accounting firm, ACT Partners. ACT Partners is an established Chartered Accounting company registered with the Malaysia Institute of Accountants and an independent member of The International Accounting Group (TIAG®), a worldwide alliance of more than 115 independent accounting firms located in 200 offices spanning over 60 countries. Our Office in Bandar Puchong Jaya, Selangor wishes to invite high calibre professionals and suitably qualified individuals for the following positions.
• Bachelor of Accounting, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Business Accounting and Finance, Advance Diploma in Accounting, ACCA, MACPA or equivalent qualification.
• Mature, confident, pleasant and able to interact at all levels.
• Knowledge on accounting standards
• Able to work independently and lead a team.
• Fluent in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Ability to write and speak Mandarin will be an added advantage
• Interest to help clients improve operational efficiency.
• Able to interact well at all levels.
Your role is to development knowledge and contribute in areas relevant to Accounting Services. As a member of our Accounting Dept., you will service a diverse industry and types of companies. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in intellectually challenging business environment, build strong problem solving skills and client leadership skills. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating hypotheses, developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
You will receive on the job training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues from other divisions. This support includes a partner from your local office or practice where you are assigned. Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your department in your local office, helping you to develop your skills and build your knowledge.
Responsibilities and Duties
You’ll join our Puchong office as part of our Accounting Services Dept. Our Accounting Services Dept., works on engagements across industries, advising clients at top management level on issues related to accounting. You’ll work in teams of typically 1 – 3 consultants and directly with our clients, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
Why join us
Arris Group of Companies /ACT Partners prides itself on providing a challenging and rewarding career environment for our team. In order to continue the rapid growth and the high degree of responsibility the group attaches, we need to attract exceptional people. If you are one of those exceptional people, here are the key reasons we believe will make you love working in our group of companies.
• On job training will be provided to develop skill and knowledge among our staffs which including sponsored external
courses/training and study leave for employees that undertaking relevant courses,
• A balance working hours,
• Great remuneration, including Incentive/bonus at least twice a year,
• Excellent opportunity for career advancement/promotion and challenging assignments that create job satisfaction,
• Clinical and hospitalisation benefit,
• Paid parking for the whole of MPSJ area
It’s not just the work and atmosphere that makes our team members enjoy their jobs, it’s the tangible elements that they receive too.
Find out more about us at:Website : www.arris-group.com
How to ApplyInterested applicants are requested to email in full detailed resume, qualification, current and expected salary together with recent photograph and contact number to; email@example.com
279 total views, 3 today