Full-Time Accounts Executive
As an Account Executive in Vanli Group of companies, you will be working with teams of account assistants as well as executives in overseeing the General Ledger of assigned subsidiary.
– Able to handle Full Set of Accounts independently.
– Prepare timely and accurate accounts, forecasting and weekly management reports.
– Prepare monthly financial reports and AD HOC financial data for management’s decision making.
– Maintain proper record keeping and organized filing system.
– Prepare and monitor daily cash flow position.
– To lead a team of Account Assistant / Executives, responsible for the provision of an expert financial management service for each departments.
– To lead and be responsible for the monthly reporting for these areas such as income and expenditure, ensuring that information produced is robust, accurate and owned by appropriate individual assistants.
– May manage specific accounting projects independently
– Demonstrates excellent judgment and ability to solve problems, delegating work appropriately across account teams.
– AD HOC task assigned by superior management as and when needed.
– Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
– Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
– At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Preferably Executives specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
– Good in report writing and can do financial / accounting presentation to the management.
How to ApplyDrop E-mail to email@example.com or call 012 -366 7570 (Cynthia)
401 total views, 1 today