Full-Time Accounts Executive
The organisation is a manufacturer and distributor of health products and skin care products. It offers the finest nature based formula, comprising of 14 types of health products and 13 types of skin care products. Its business operations have extended into international markets like Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Philippines, Myanmar, Vietnam and will continue to expand its territories.
• Responsible for maintenance accounts or retailing accounts
• Able to handle full set of accounts including month end closing, prepare journal entries and reconciliation
• Responsible for monthly management report together with related notes, reconciliation report and analysis and ensure timely completion and submission to Manager
• Liaise with Joint Management Body (JMB), company’s banker, tax agent etc
• Finalization of accounts for annual audit and handling of taxation matters including GST
• Assist in ad-hoc assignments when necessary
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ LCCI / Advanced/ Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or equivalent
• At least 5 years of working experience
• Required skill(s): Microsoft Office and any accounting software
• Required language(s): English, Malay, Chinese
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
95 total views, 1 today