Full-Time Accounts Assistant
We are seeking an individual who is energetic, ambitious, and eager to grow to join our team.
Successful candidate will responsible to: –
• Assist with general accounting.
• Assist in updating accounting records.
• Provide administration supports.
How to get your job application short-listed: –
• Candidate must possess at least a Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Accountancy / LCCI or equivalent
• Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
• Self-motivated, initiative and able to work independently.
• Good interpersonal skills, results driven and a team player.
• Working location near to Pavilion KL & KLCC
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
• Study Leaves and Examination Leaves
• Easy accessible to KL Monorail Raja Chulan, MRT Bukit Bintang, and Putra LRT KLCC
We provide a friendly working environment that will assure you of a rewarding career with good opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.
How to ApplyIf you have the drive, ambition and determination to succeed with us, please submit your application with a comprehensive resume stating your current and expecting salary together with a recent passport size photograph to Human Resources Department at email@example.com
52 total views, 1 today