Full-Time Accounts and Admin Assistant
* Manage financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses, coordinating the collection, consolidation and evaluation of financial and banking data.
* Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounting closing and reporting.
* Ensure proper maintenance of accounting records and filings.
* Handle and manage stock requisition, payment collection monitoring and issuance of invoices.
* To track stock and ordering of consumable items.
* Checking of monthly claims.
* Responsible for banking and office administration tasks.
* Perform other duties as and when delegated.
* Fluency in written and spoken English.
* Minimum of a Diploma in Business Studies/Management/Administration /Finance/Accountancy or Banking.
* Multitasking and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in the above position, please send your resume to email@example.com
100 total views, 1 today