Full-Time Accounting Assistant Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Responsible for Accounts payable and receivable
• Update of cashbook, ensuring cash flows are adequate to allow business to operate effectively.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology and software.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Yearly profit plan responsibility
• Develop, maintain and analyse departmental budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs (including Parts, Overtime, Marketing, Sales commission etc.).
• Advice management about resource utilization, tax strategy, Government incentives in areas related to the company’s business, budget clauses that impact the company through Annual Malaysia budget review and analysis
• Arranging financial audits and reviews as required.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns including GST, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements of Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia.
• Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and Shareholders.
• Banking, cheque payment, transferring money as required for invoices, fees, utilities, rental, salaries, instalments etc.
• Manage payroll, bonuses, incentives, commissions, and claims for all employees.
• Monthly bank reconciliation
• Interact and work with company banking and financial partners
• Excellent mathematical and accounting knowledge
• Strong emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Must be punctual and reliable
• Goal oriented and organized team player
• Strong work ethics, flexibility, patience and a quick learner
• Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
• Ability to work in fast paced deadline oriented situation.
• Ability to maintain confidential information with the highest degree of integrity
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with ACCA/CPA designation preferred.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of accounting processes, policy, and systems
• Five (5) years previous experience as account senior executive or related position
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel), accounting software (SQL and UBS).
• Excellent problem-solving abilities and experience with complex transactions with little supervision.
How to ApplyInterested applicants may send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
82 total views, 1 today