Full-Time Account Executive (Chinese Speaking)
Finance & Accounting
1. Oversees timely month end closing exercise and ensure the company’s accounts are
maintained in a “true and fair” view.
2. Responsible to keep control of the company’s liabilities with suppliers and ensure
prompt payment programs according to company’s policies and maintenance of AP
3. Responsible to ensure that all financial management and operations activities are in
compliance with the statutory requirement. (Year-end audit, Annual Financial
Statements, tax requirement, and SST)
4. Responsible to provide assistance to the manager in all Finance & Accounting related
matters of company’s and ensuring that the office and all documentation are kept in
an orderly manner.
5. Managing annual budget exercise and monitoring the actual vs budget on the
1. Responsible for the management of cash utilization for the company in terms of
placement in fixed deposit with good interest rates.
2. Maintaining petty cash and timely disbursement of payments to all vendors as per the
agreed credit terms.
Qualification and Length of Experiences
Diploma / Degree in Accounting
Fresh Graduate are welcome
3 years working experience will be added advantages.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,000.00 to RM5,000.00 /month
1. EPF & SOCSO
2. Birthday Voucher
3. Team Building
5. Free Parking
6. Entertainment Facilities
Location: Juru, Perai
How to ApplyHR DepartmentMs. YeohResume and CV might send to firstname.lastname@example.orgCall / Whatsapps: 017-5898 229
123 total views, 1 today