Full-Time Account Executive/Assistant
1. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
2. Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
3. Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
4. Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
5. Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
6. Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
7. Code documents according to company procedures.
8. Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
2. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
4. Full-Time position(s) available.
5. Base at Malaysia (HQ). Required to travel to Bangladesh, Cambodia and Vietnam for Finance Audit.
How to ApplyIn order for us to proceed further, please forward your updated resume with photo together with your relevant certificates for us: firstname.lastname@example.org
105 total views, 1 today