Full-Time Account Assistant
We are a rebar manufacturing company situated in Tuas, Singapore. We invite suitable candidates to fulfil vacancy available in our company. Salary and remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
• Responsible of Account Payable/Receivable and ensure timely month end closing activities.
• Monitor, update and follow up closely with customers on overdue payment.
• Prepare general ledger journal entries, monthly balance sheet.
• Complete basic bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
• Review Invoices, bills, vouchers or other documents for corrections before entering into system.
• Assist In monthly and year end closing of accounts.
• Assist in daily operations, reporting and month end closing.
• Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time.
• Process at least Diploma / Degree in Accounting 1 to 2 years working experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Spreadsheet, Words etc).
• Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Team player and able to work independently.
How to ApplyPlease email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgWe apologise, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
169 total views, 1 today