Full-Time Account Assistant
Account Assistance is to assist our Senior Accountant on the completion of below tasks:
1. Verify and ensure all supplier invoices are posted into the accounting system accurately and timely.
2. Perform creditors’ reconciliation and follow up with suppliers on outstanding documents.
3. Work with subordinate to resolve outstanding issues in AP Log.
4. Ensure payment is processed timely and accurately according to credit term.
5. Ensure timely closing of AP module.
1. Prepare billing to customers for our transportation services completed, accurately and timely.
2. Ensure timely claims processing.
3. Prepare AR statement of accounts and AR audit schedules.
4. Follow with debtors on collection according to credit term.
5. Ensure timely closing of AR module.
1. Process fixed asset transaction timely and accurately.
2. Ensure addition and disposal of asset & scrap comply with company policy, authority matrix and SOP.
3. Prepare monthly FA schedule.
4. Ensure timely closing of FA module.
1. Prepare payment for Cheques, JomPay, manual cheque, telegraphic transfer, bank guarantee and banker’s cheque, etc. as per stipulated timeline.
2. Prepare bank reconciliation for all company bank accounts.
3. Prepare fund request.
4. Arrange for signatories for both plants.
5. Prepare balance sheet analysis.
6. Process claims for executives and supervisors.
1. Ensure filing and proper record keeping is done up to date.
2. Perform other duties/ad-hoc assignments as and when required by the Company.
How to ApplyWALK-IN INTERVIEW OR CALL/SMS : 016-5203419 / 05-8912418PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO : firstname.lastname@example.org
66 total views, 1 today