Full-Time Account Assistant
Key responsibilities for the role include:-
• Responsible for maintaining full sets of accounts. This includes ensuring timely closing of monthly management accounts of the Companies, preparing monthly schedules and bank reconciliations.
• Ensure all transactions are supported with proper approval and relevant supporting documents as well as recorded in the accounting system.
• Capture all invoices from suppliers and staff claim submissions with proper verification / confirmation.
• Record all legal payments upon receiving approval from the Management and issue cheque/TT accordingly.
• Check monthly sales summary report and prepare sales invoice.
• Record payment receive from customers.
• Responsible on SST returns submission and related matters.
• Other responsibilities include assist in liaising with auditors and tax consultants on audit and taxation matters.
• To undertake any other ad- hoc duties specified by management from time to time.
• Diploma in Accounting and Finance
• Ability to perform and deliver well whilst working under tight deadlines
• Required skills : Microsoft Office
• Fresh graduate candidate are encouraged to apply
• Candidates who are able to start work immediate will have advantage
Benefits / Rewards provided:-
• Performance Bonus
• Medical Benefit (Outpatient & Inpatient)
• Gym Subsidy
• Weekly Lunch Treat
• Free Flow of Snacks
• Yearly Health Screening
How to ApplyKindly drop your resume / CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact Ms Karen Ho @ 03-2161 9032 (ext: 139) for more information.
78 total views, 1 today