Full-Time Account Assistant
1. To maintain monthly account income & expenditure, prepare payment, billing.
2. To prepare payment for supplier every month.
3. To prepare yearly account budget for Accountant/Operation department.
4. Able to do AP (Account Payable), AR (Account Receivable), GL (General Ledger) & PM (Property Management).
5. Responsible to maintain & control every projects account income & expenditure.
6. To prepare quarterly/monthly billing for purchasers & companies.
7. Able to settle/follow up those pending & urgent case.
1. Diploma/Degree in Business Studies, Economics, Finance and Accounting or equivalent.
2. At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
3. Good computer literate.
4. Meticulous and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
5. Required language(s): English, Mandarin.
Note: The above definition is part of the job scope only; it may not cover all the details of job scope.
How to ApplyInterested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
829 total views, 1 today